Cube World: Explorers
It seems to be that time of year again folks, where we will get a video from Wollay, and then wait six months for another one (Maybe it will be different this time?), but we might as well enjoy it while it lasts!
In this video we get to see a few things we haven't before, such as:
- Boats- Wollay shows off a nicely constructed wooden boat.
- Crafting- We've heard much of it, but until now haven't really seen it.
- Mages- We haven't seen all to much on mages, but the latest spells are looking even better than before!
- Mounts- We get to see a cool camel (?) to ride on our adventures!
- We need 5 points to unlock a skill, and get 2 each level
- Wollay favors magic spirit cubes with effects like healing or fire
- Local Servers!
- Random Daily Missions
- Platinum coins to upgrade equipment
- Wants to implement Oculus Rift support eventually
A beam of light in the sky oh so dark. It has been one month since we have had some big news and now... We have something even bigger! In the past year we have seen so much and been so excited, but a year has worn us down and our hope might be fading away. Some of us have even said they were going to migrate the forum until the game is released. Well I have news for you. Wollay has proclaimed in a Tweet that a game demo will be created! Although some people may argue that he does not specify WHEN the demo will be released, at least we have solid evidence there will be one! I, myself, am extremely ecstatic!
This does pose some questions though...
- Who will be eligible for the demo?
- When will the demo be released?
- What content will be available?
Hello everyone! Welcome to a monumental day in CubeWorldForum history! We’ve undergone several major changes, both back-end and front-end. Like the Ship of Theseus, we don’t even know if we’re the same forum anymore (hint: we are). Anyway, after a...
Congratulations! Hard to believe we've been here a year, isn't it? On January 25th, 2012,our fledgling admins foolishly opened the doors and waited for us hooligans to invade arrive.For most of us, we stormed in during the early days of...
Wollay has been quite active as of late, so here is What's Up With Wollay! Tantalizing Tweets "@achrince - Yes I want to add a PvP mode and some kind of arena system." - I have a feeling Rangers and Spirit Mages will rule PvP... "...
Sorry 'bout that whiz-bang mish-mash of a kerfuffle, friends. We were moving some stuff around on the back end [yay stability!] and some SQL didn't get updated properly. We believe we got it sorted now. You can get back to your regularly sc...