What's Up with Wollay, July 23rd
Greetings, CWF Community, and welcome to a new issue of "What's up with Wollay?"
Another patch to the Alpha version of Cube World has been released, along with a new post on Picroma's Blog!
The Patch Notes for the July 23rd, 2013 patch are as follows:- Added an option to limit the frame rate (see options menu; default 11 fps);
- Ranger ability "Scout's Swiftness" doesn't crash on multiplayer servers anymore;
- Ranger Ability "Retreat" doesn't increase hang gliding speed anymore;
- The crossbow's right mouse button ability now only does damage when charged;
- You can now reset the day in inns only between 6:00 PM and 6:00 AM;
- Fixed a bug where multiplayer groups received too much XP for missions.
In the blog post, Wollay announces that he is very satisfied with the community's reaction to Cube World, an upgrade to the shop's interface, and announced some plans for the future:- Fixing (More) Bugs;
- Working on Compatibility issues within the game;
- Improving Performance, on both client and server;
- Remappable Controls;
- Scalable GUI, to fix the "chat blocking crafting menus" issue on some resolutions.
- Multiplayer Server Configuration, to improve the server config's options;
- New Content, such as new creatures, are already on the works;
- Changes to the Website, such as a better forum and a bugtracker.