CWME - Cube World Model Editor
CWME is a .cub model editor for Cube World.
As of version 0.0.6, models can be opened and saved directly, without the need of an asset browser. This program itself functions as an asset browser.
Current Build: 0.0.6
- Models from data1.db are now displayed down the left side of the window.
(File > Open Database, navigate to your cube world directory. You'll only have to do this once because the directory is saved between sessions)
- Model database can be edited from within the program now.
To insert a file into the database, go to File > Insert...
To Replace a file in the database with the currently loaded model, right click the file entry and click Replace...
To extract a file from the database, right click the file entry and click Extract.
To deleted a file from the database, right click the file entry and click Delete.
- Colour fill mode. Hold F and click a block to paint any connecting blocks that share the same colour.
- The currently loaded .cub file is displayed in the window title. * shows if the model has been edited or not.
- Fixed wireframe alpha problem when saving transparent screenshots.
- Background colour now saved between sessions.
Edited by Layla, 15 August 2013 - 10:38 PM.